Jelly And Ice Cream Recipe
Ok, this is actually more like just a list of the things you need to make a lovely jelly and ice cream dish rather than a recipe but I thought I would add it here any way!
- 1-2 packets of jelly mix (depending on no. children)
- Ice cream (preferably Vanilla)
- Dessert bowls & spoons
- Table Spoon
- Ice cream sauce or hundreds of thousands
- Follow the jelly mixtures specific instructions (water to add etc)
- Chill in the fridge until firm which usually takes 2-4hours.
- When ready to serve, spoon the jelly into individual bowls with the wooden spoon
- Top with a scoop of ice cream
- Add any decorations you have such as hundreds of thousands or ice cream sauce.